Scrolling through Instagram and seeing all these amazing professional makeup looks showcased by beauty bloggers can be addicting and very satisfying at the same time. But sometimes, with all the “perfection”, it’s hard to see what the product is really like. Thanks to the hashtags on Instagram, now you just click it and see other people documenting beauty products. For example, Kat Von D’s latest iconic liquid lipsticks.
Down below in the photo gallery compiled by Diply, you can see what the lipstick looks like on 16 people.
1. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in “Madrid”
How pretty? This look is totally a killer.
Instagram | @unicorn_horns_and_glitter
2. This pretty pink in “Lovesick” shade
This lipstick is long-lasting and a perfect matte. Could it be more perfect?
Instagram | @cindyliciouss
3. But one of the Kat Von D’s most popular lipstick is “Lolita”
Well, I am not surprised of this bestseller. So flattering!
Instagram | @nguyenvee
4. For an edgy look, try the shade “Witches”
A metallic beauty.
Instagram | @hayleyelizabethmua
5. The berry shade looks amazing with purple smokey eyes
Instagram | @smcmp
6. The perfect combination of goth and sultry
Wow, this look is everything!
Instagram | @mylookingglassofficial
7. Kat Von D’s more eccentric shades are so pretty
The liquid lipstick in shade “Dreamer” is goals. Honestly!
Instagram | @chanelle___rose
8. Spice it up
A natural look with this gorgeous bold lipstick is a way to go.
Instagram | @shanimakeupartistry
9. This shade gives me peace
The “Melancholia” shade is so pure and innocent.
Instagram | @vanemakeupartist
10. What would be a collection without a matte, bright red lipstick?
The shade in “Santa Sangre”.
Instagram | @artistrybykarlee
11. Remember “Lolita”?
Here it is again but matched differently.
Instagram | @rosesandlacemakeup
12. Perfect for the upcoming holiday parties
Kat Von D never goes wrong.
Instagram | @makeup_sarajo
13. This green-eyed beauty in shade “Vampira”
Her warm shadow and winged liner look unreal with this dark burgundy lip color.
Instagram | @asht0nn_
14. Here’s “Vampira” again proving that these shades look good on every skin color
Instagram | @iamshawanda_mua
15. Matching her hair with the lipstick
Could there possibly be better combination?
Instagram | @crunchmom_917
16. This lipstick in “Damned” is a must-have shade for fall