Watching kids immersed in their play can make one’s hair stand on one’s end! Mostly because of a mix between joy and nostalgia, longing for the long gone place where you were carefree in the world! Free to imagine and roam through your own world!
At least that’s what I sense these kids were doing sticking their heads in the wildest places imaginable and falling asleep in the very spot. If, as Wordsworth says, ‘The Child is the father of the man’, then rainbows will always be miraculous and my heart will always leap up. It’s staying true to the child inside you that is the hard part. These guys though…they are in their element.
1. I truly hope this fella wanted to help his mom out.
2. However, I distinctly remember how good it felt to enter the most unusual places… I always felt like an agent on a mission.
3. An agent who was sitting far too long waiting for his next assignment, so he decided to stretch his back a little bit.
4. I remember how good this feels. Trust me this girl knows exactly what she is doing!
5. You know how forensics sometimes requires footwear evidence? This baby took that up a notch when deciding to investigate whether his father was the one who forgot to wash his feet.
6. Fast forward 20 years from now and she’ll be napping from all the sugar mixed with alcohol that got in her head.
7. This little yogi right here!
8. I used to lie down under our kitchen table and draw a mural on the other side of the wood. I swear. Kiddo seems to have fallen asleep contemplating his next stroke!
9. My cat climbs up on our cable receiver like this since she enjoys the heat coming out of it. I wonder if baby is doing just the same.
10. I still do this sometimes when I get tired of folding my hoodies.
11. This is a good back stretch!
12. This young lady decided that cooking is way too boring.
13. I would frame this masterpiece.
14. I bet they will shop online only when they grow up!
15. I think he just slid off down the couch but was too bothered to get himself back up once again.