‘The Big Bang Theory’ is one of the best shows on modern television. It’s such a charming group of people with such hilarious and interesting character traits, it grew on people the minute the premiere aired.
And if you love this show, you’ll love these facts about it that you may have not have known until now:
1. Most of the time there’s no lenses in Leonard’s glasses
Source:Via The Take / Leonard
Ocassionally, the specs are completely empty. The actor doesn’t need glasses at all. He needs them to look geeky here though.
2. The actress who plays Amy Farrah Fowler really has a PhD
Source:Via Pulse Headlines / Amy
Mayin Bialik is actually a neurobiologist. She really has a PhD.
3. The ‘Soft Kitty’ song comes from a real-life pre-school
Source:Via Perez Hilton / Soft Kitty
It really does exist, and it’s from producer Bill Prady’s daughter’s pre-school.
4. All the actors learned to play their instruments
Source:Via Playbuzz / Cello
You know when the group members are playing instruments together? Yeah, well that’s all real. Each of them actually learned how to play for the show.
5. Sheldon and Leonard are named after a TV producer
Source:Via Ranker / Sheldon Leonard
The man’s called Sheldon Leonard. He was a famous TV producer, actually.
6. Bill Prady got the idea for Raj’s trouble with women from an old co-worker
Source:Via Big Bang Theory Wiki / Emily
Bill Prady had a colleague who just couldn’t utter a word with a woman. That’s what inspired Raj’s problem.