Becoming a beauty craftsman is a never-ending learning process. There is nothing that cannot be learned, but there is also no limit to the ways in which you can become better at something. Also, like any craft, in this one you also improve by practice and practice only. You should know that there are no wrong turns when it comes to makeup or hair: every mistake you will make will count among your most valuable lessons.
To help you out on that path, we have gathered 20 beauty hacks that will teach you a thing or two that you might not have known.
1. If you want your lips to look bigger, overline the cupids bow only
This will make the lips look plump but still natural.
2. You can make your lipstick look matte
All you have to do is apply some setting powder onto your lips.
3. If you have a lot of knots in your hair, start brushing it from the ends all the way to the top
This will create less friction than doing it in the opposite direction.
4. Getting rid of split ends is easier than it seems
Simply twist your hair, and then trim the split ends that stick out.
5. How to apply perfect eyeliner?
Just use some regular tape to guide you.
6. No primer? No problem!
Simply use concealer instead, the effect will be the same.
7. Flat side of the bobby pin up
And your hair will always stay in place.
8. Cross two bobby pins
Your hair will not slip out of that bobby pin grip.
9. Excess oil?
Just use tissue paper to blot it off your face.
10. Out of dry shampoo?
You can use baby powder instead; it’s a great way to refresh your hair.
11. Eyeshadow roots
If you don’t have time to touch up your roots, use some eyeshadow.
12. After washing your makeup brushes, tip the brush upside down and roll the brush between your hands
This will keep your brush fluffy.
13. When nails take forever to dry, dip them into a glass of cold water
You will be good to go in no time!
14. Get rid of that peach fuzz
If you apply your foundation in downwards strokes, it will lay those little hairs down flat.
15. Reviving dried out mascara
Just use some eye drops and your mascara will come to life again.
16. Keeping your lips moisturized
Apply chapstick before you put on your lipstick.
17. Strengthen your eyelashes and eyebrows
Use coconut oil and the effects will be stunning.
18. Looking jaded?
Applying white or nude eyeliner onto your waterline will immediately make you look awake and chipper.
19. Woken up with tired eyes?
Put two spoons in the fridge, and then place them over your eyes. You will immediately feel refreshed!
20. To prevent puffiness, stack a couple of pillows a little bit higher than your body level
Your face will thank you for it in the morning!