Genetics are a funny thing. Some children look like their parents to the point where it seems almost ridiculous. When it comes to Hollywood, as with everything else, there is no place to hide: the media scrutiny is such, to the point where every facial feature or a shade of hair color is being compared. When it comes to these moms and daughters, there is no need for big analysis, though – the similarities are astounding. And most of them have not only taken on their mothers’ good looks, but their talent too.
Read up on the twelve daughters who look like their mothers after drinking an elixir of youth.
1. Lisa Bonet is best remembered for playing Denise Huxtable/Kendall on The Cosby Show. Nowadays she guests stars on TV shows such as New Girl, Girls and Ray Donovan
Zoë Kravitz has found success in her own right by starring in the Divergent series and in the X-Men movies; she also appears in the new HBO series Big Little Lies
2. Lea Thompson is well remembered from the Back to the Future trilogy. Nowadays she stars in the free-form TV show, Switched at Birth
21-year-old Zoey Deutch has acted with Sarah Michelle Geller in Ringer and became a teen star after appearing in The Vampire Academy. She’s even acted with her mom two Switched at Birth episodes
3. Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon has done well in both serious roles and romantic comedies. She plays one of the main characters in Big Little Lies alongside the aforementioned Zoë
Source: YouTube | Vogue
Ava Phillippe looks just like her mom plus some pink hair
4. Christie Brinkley has appeared on more than 5000 magazine covers in her career
Her daughter Sailor Brinkley Cook is following in mom’s footsteps and the two have even appeared on a magazine cover together
5. Goldie Hawn is a Hollywood legend and an Oscar winner whose trademark movies include The First Wives Club as well as the iconic Cactus Flower
Her daughter, romantic comedy queen Kate Hudson, has a lot of Goldie in her