In this day and age, people get body shamed a lot. It’s unclear what the perfect female body is nowadays, because as well as tastes varying from person to person and from country to country, it seems that everyone body shames everyone else and as a result those people are too shy to show their body in public.
Which is BS, right?
Lindsay Capuano is a model that’s new to Instagram, and as well as providing some amazing eye candy, she is here to inspire women all around the world to not be ashamed if they’re slightly larger than what’s considered normal and to be proud and confident in their bodies and feel free to post nice photos and to not listen to all the hate they might receive.
Check out some of her Instagram posts down below, which currently has over 92k followers, and hopefully you’ll get inspired to feel a bit more confident in your own body, and for the boys, well, get ready for some nice stuff.
1. Lindsay is what today’s “new age kids” would call “thick”
Or rather, slim thick, being that she has a small waist but big hips and thighs, and of course a big rear end.
2. It’s not just her backside that’s amazing though
As a whole, Lindsay is just gorgeous.
3. Can you believe she’s only 19 years old?
4. This has to be the best booty we’ve seen in ages
And that really is saying something.
5. Here’s your proof that she’s a stunner as a whole
6. It takes an awful lot of time to achieve a rear like this
Props to Lindsay for managing it!
7. Any more doubts that she doesn’t look amazing?
Didn’t think so.
8. Many girls that have the same build as her are considered “fat” in some cases
Lindsay is here to downturn all of the negativity and controversy surrounding thick girls, and if she gains just a little bit more of a following, she might become a new trendsetter in female bodies.
I won’t bore you any longer. Enjoy the gallery and start working to achieve a body as amazing as this, and don’t be ashamed to show off your body because you’re beautiful no matter what you look like!
Amazing, isn’t she?
Is she amazing enough to inspire you to feel confident about yourself and to work on your body? Let us know in the comments!