Tired of annoying blackheads on your face? No worries, here is a life-saving hack! You will be no more obsessed over your skin that doesn’t look as smooth as you might want.
First of all let us explain why you have those ugly tiny black pimples on your face. Everybody has them and there is a way to get rid of them. The most important thing you have to know about them is that they are not caused by dirt! Instead, the sebum or the skin cells get oxidized when they come in contact with air and then the open pores get oxidized turning the skin black – that is how blackheads are formed.
For this reason, cleaning your skin obsessively will not make any difference, it can actually make your skin worse, dry it out or create more oil to make up for everything you have stripped away.
So, here is a little hack that will save your life when it comes to blackheads. The amazing cleansing power of charcoal will make your skin smooth and clean like never before!
And guess what? It’s easier than you think! This homemade method will save your time and money and you will be more than satisfied with the results!
Check out this simple hack and try it yourself at home:
- Add 1tbsp of glue in a small bowl.
- Cut open an activated charcoal pill and pour it into the glue.
- Mix the mixture with a toothpick.
- Next, clean the surface of your nose or the part you want to apply it with a wet towel.
- Apply the mixture on the surface where you have blackheads by dipping your finger into the mixture; don’t forget to avoid contact with your eyes.
- Wait for 10-20 minutes for it to dry.
- And here comes the most satisfying part! Peel off the mask. If your skin goes red don’t panic, it will fade soon.
Take a look at the video below to see the specific procedure.
*This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances.