Obviously getting enough sleep and not stressing is the ideal way to keep your eyes looking bright and awake, but when that’s not possible there are a few tricks you can employ to give the impression you slept well and are ready for anything.
- Dab some pink lipstick under your eye and cover some concealer to wake up your eyes
- Curling your lashes and adding mascara will open your eyes up and make you look less sleepy
- Green eyeliner under the top lashes
- Lining your lower lash with a nude liner will also make your eyes appear bigger
- Filling in your eye brows with a pencil can also give the impression of a bigger eye
Using either all or one of these techniques should prevent people from tilting their head sideways and enquiring if everything is ok…