A lot of people have different perceptions about masculinity and what’s “manly”. For example, you see a lot of products at the store nowadays that feature the words “for men” or “sport” on them, in a valiant but straight up ridiculous effort to masculinize their products. Check out this gallery for proof that masculinity is a highly fragile and… debatable thing, put together by Diply.
1. Just random manly words
Source: Tumblr | rtrixie
2. How dare a male dog wear a bow tie?
Source: Tumblr | iskariotrising
3. I’m surprised it hasn’t cracked yet
Source: Twitter | @allydombroskii
It’s apparently a bad thing to drink rose wine…
Source: Twitter | @bimadew
5. Bro, man, dude and xtreme reinforce the manliness
Source: Twitter | @Ben_Etc
6. If you see “man size” on a product…
…you know they’re being serious. But does that mean women are small?
Source: Twitter | @neck_fxkingdeep
7. This is just stretching it
Freaking dryer sheets for men! I mean, how far can we stretch it?
Source: Instagram | @HalleyIsAwesome
8. Well put
Source: Tumblr | dutchster
9. This is the unfortunate truth
Source: Twitter | @sophie_gadd
10. What does Camouflage smell like?
Leaves? And what about Man Town? Does it smell like VHS tapes for adult movies?