20-year-old Natalia Dyer has come a long way since first appearing on screen in Hannah Montana: The Movie back in 2009. Last year she captured our imagination as Nancy Wheeler on Netflix’s hit series Stranger Things. For their efforts in Season One, Natalia and her colleagues were awarded a Screen Actors Guild Award in the category Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
The 23rd annual Screen Actors Guild Award ceremony took place on the 29th of January at the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center. The Nashville, Tennessee-born actress wore a stunning red gown, perhaps as a tribute to Stranger Things’ already iconic crimson logo.
So while we are nervously waiting on that second season, let’s look at the young actress’ best red carpet outings thus far.
1. A custom Miu Miu at the 2017 Screen Actors Guild Awards
2. The same brand also supplied her outfit for the Entertainment Weekly pre-SAG party at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in Los Angeles
3. Here at the Warner Bros Golden Globes after party in January 2017, wearing a Little Black Dresses outfit
4. A Mod look
5. A 1980s denim look… a Stranger Things récidive?
6. The logo and the dress – a match made in heaven
7. Looking good even in a mixed-media dress
8. And there’s a story behind her jewelry