This is so necessary, it has BOOKMARKS written all over it.
1. Shoe boxes = great organizers
2. Wanna keep your boots upright and airy? Pool noodles are the answer.
3. Stack T-shirts upright, that way you can see which shirt is there.
4. Have a system in place for getting rid of items
5. Use a nail polish organizer to organize your nail polish by color
6. Hang a fruit basket for tubby toys.
7. Tie your scarves around a hanger
8. The roll-up method saves space in suitcases and drawers
9. Write the letter of the day on your hangers to know which clothes you want to wear on which day
10. Get a hanging laundry bag.
11. PVC pipes are also great for organizing your scarves
12. Organize your shorts with your shower rings
13. Use your pillow cases to keep the matching sheets together
14. It’s a good idea to save your holiday ornament boxes, as they can make great sock organizers
15. Conserve some precious closet space by hanging suitcases over the door
16. Wine boxes are good for organizing shoes
17. Double hanger space by using tabs from soda cans
18. Don’t use expensive jewelry organizers, just use your ice cube trays.
19. Organize and charge gadgets within night stand
20. Store your out of season clothes in comforter bags
21. This here is the golden rule of storage