In the famous tradition of Murphy’s Law, the hair that we want to keep visible is bound to thin, fall and turn grey, while the hair we don’t seems to grow rapidly, protrude constantly and annoy us incessantly. Unwanted hair is terribly inconvenient and often a cause of embarrassment for many.
There are a number of ways to keep areas such as arms, legs or armpits smooth and hair-free. Where the difficulty increases is around the private parts. Many people feel pubic hair is too delicate an issue to seek advice about, therefore avoid talking about it and may become increasingly unhappy and frustrated.
As a matter of fact, getting rid of pubic hair is very dissimilar to shaving the legs or arms. The sensitivity of the pubic area makes it extremely prone to nicks and cuts, and to make matters worse the hair that grows around the privates is extra coarse and thick. Therefore, high levels of patience and care are required.
We are offering you a simple, skin-friendly, safe, and very cheap method to help you remove unwanted hair from your private parts, without having to use any chemicals that could have a negative effect on your health. All you need is one ingredient that you probably already have at your disposal: – BAKING SODA.
Here is how you can use baking soda to get rid of pubic hair:
What You Need
* 1 cup of water
* 1 tablespoon of baking soda
How To Use
1. Heat up the cup of water.
2. Once boiling, remove it from the source of heat and add the tablespoon of baking soda.
3. Stir it until you get a smooth paste.
4. Take a cotton swab and soak it in the paste.
5. Drain the excess water and apply the mixture on the area you want to remove the hair from.
6. Cover the area with a layer of paste and let it stay overnight.
7. The next morning, remove the layer and wash the area with lukewarm water.
8. Let it dry, then apply moisturizing cream.
9. Repeat the procedure three times a week. You will notice the results within a week of application as the hair will start disappearing.
If you do not want to apply baking soda to your intimate parts, there are alternatives. Here are a few other methods you can use to remove pubic hair.