Parents make the world better. Sure, they can be a nag sometimes and yes, of course, “they don’t understand”, but then again, look at these ones and tell us they’re not awesome!
1. You’ve seen this one before
That’s what you call a savage father.
Source: Instagram | @meme_meme_2020
2. A Dr. Who fan father who stylized this shed
Source: Reddit | asterick
3. Such an amazing room layout!
Source: Instagram | @letbytt
4. On Donuts with Dad day at school
This single mother dressed up like a father and accompanied her child. How sweet!
Source: Reddit | quirkythirst
5. An immersive experience
6. How awesome is this!
The boy is actually autistic, so it’s awesome to see dedicated parents like this.
7. That’s just so adorable!
This is more of an extra step in the marriage.
Source: Instagram | @pulptastic
8. That’s nice that their parents are taking them to…
…the Museum of Ass.
Source: Reddit | genehil
9. Poor girl
She’s crying her face off.
Source: Twitter | @TaglineTragedy
10. Amazing bottle-feeding methods right here
11. Disguised smoothie
Source: Instagram | @missamandarichter
12. Priorities done right
Source: Reddit | neverquit1979
13. This father’s daughters made him custom jewelry
And he’s not afraid to show it off!
Source: Instagram | @machete__j
14. Fun veggies!
Source: Twitter | @MisterMinor
15. Gamer kid motivation
Source: Reddit | justincrazyeyes
16. Check out that sweet balloon right there!
Source: Reddit | StarlightCrystal
17. You ain’t going anywhere now, brother.
Source: Reddit | SiMonsterrrr
18. Daughter push-ups
This is how you stay fit with love.
Source: We Heart It
19. I don’t think the answer will be positive
Source: Reddit | Yogashi
20. Awesome job mom
You shouldn’t have gone through the extra effort, though. It’s just KFC.