You know what they say: all good things must come to an end. And that sometimes extends to the place where you work. On one hand, you might have to say goodbye to people and friends you’ve known for a while, but on the other hand, you’ll open yourself up to a world of other possibilities. And your boss might have even been a little bit of a nightmare to deal with.
However, when these people were on their last day of work, they decided to get creative… and hilarious.
1. Office prank wars have been won
Source: Reddit | runsbecause
2. It’s time to say goodbye to the restaurant
In the best way possible.
Source: Twitter | @chefjimfitz8615
3. Since it’s your last day
There’s no risk of getting fired.
Source: Reddit | mexmeg
4. That’s a cute way to say goodbye
Source: Reddit | legacydialup
5. Now that’s what you call going out with a bang
6. This person’s colleague was celebrating their birthday
Guess they really didn’t care.
Source: Reddit | ReignMan23
7. The Batcave looks a lot different than how I remember it
And where’s Michael Caine as Alfred?
Source: Reddit | gavinfaris
8. The dress code is a lot more lenient on the last day
So feel free to get creative.
Source: Twitter | @SophieAmyGrant
9. Taking the office sticky note prank to new proportions
If only they could spell “suck” properly.
Source: Reddit | mcstiches
10. This employee must have been really pissed
Source: Reddit | The_Fronz
11. Get the crew together for your last team dinner
Source: Reddit | jaybee319
You’re leaving them sweets but you say “Suck It, I Quit!”
Source: Reddit | TaykenX
13. Set up a memorial
It would be hilarious if you did this without letting anyone know, you’ll seriously scare them.
Source: Reddit | PapaPeyton
14. A cartoon/video game character goodbye
Source: Twitter | @lauraserraaa
15. Flipping the cereal boxes down is a great idea if it’s your last day at the grocery store.
Source: Reddit | nlane515
16. Photoshopping on another level
Source: Reddit | taleofthreekings
17. Teaching assistant wants to see which student is the most loyal
Source: Reddit | dovahkid
18. This is the best way to leave work you can think of
Source: Reddit | EverythingFerns
19. Hey, it’s their loss, right?
Source: Reddit | DessaDarling
20. A high school senior knew how to leave school
Not related to work, but I wish I had access to heavy machinery so I could leave work like this.
Source: Reddit | soldford16
21. This is one of the best pranks I have ever seen
“A kid in my school thought it would be funny to put a bathroom stall door on our calc teacher’s desk in protest of pop quizzes. This was his response on our last day of school, the answers being the combo”