Isn’t it awkward when you get caught in the act of doing something that you shouldn’t be doing? We’ve all had moments like that before. Whether it’s sneaking a midnight snack, or drinking a coke when you’re clearly working for Pepsi, or more recently lying on social media – we’ve all done it and felt the smugness when we get away with it.
As awkward as it is to get caught in the act, it’s pretty funny when we catch someone doing what they shouldn’t as well. Here are 29 people that got caught red handed.
1. Exhibit 1
Source: Reddit | nayithemon
2. This is the kind of monkey business you should expect if you get a pet monkey
3. Taste The Feeling!
Source: Reddit | Benderson26
Source: Reddit | zimvi
5. Run pupper, run as fast as you can
6. Sure he did, sure he did!
Source: Reddit | YearLongDwagon
7. “I’m sorry! I really am!”
Source: Reddit | jayant2104
8. Greedy Bender
Source: Reddit | Starklet
9. “What you looking at?”
Source: Reddit | galaxywolfca
10. With a face like that, you can’t do anything to him
Source: Reddit | CaptSpanky118
11. Apparently I’m not welcome – So I’m taking the mat!
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
12. The key reason why the laptop isn’t working
Source: Reddit | vetlemakt
13. Looks like he’s taking a fix from some serious drugs
Source: Reddit | Rojoman33
14. Cup goes where?
15. You ain’t taking that without a fight
Source: Reddit | barbie_museum
16. This pup enjoys a good jar of cheese balls
Source: Reddit | sfar785
17. When in doubt, attack the bag with your head!
Source: Reddit | Parasomniaaa
18. Oh you got bananas?
Well too bad they’re mine now, bye!
Source: Reddit | darkstar6988
19. Oh hey!
20. “My Pitbull is obsessed with our cat and annoys him constantly. Last night I caught her in the act,” wrote bottlefed97.
Source: Reddit | bottlefed97
21. Blind people text?
Well, everyone texts nowadays, so I’m not surprised.
Source: Reddit | fa-furrukh
22. Wait, what?
Source: Reddit | devilnevel
23. When a gamer gets caught cheating
“My friend caught her husband cheating on her with a girl he met through online gaming,” wrote gmb83. “She cleaned all of her belongings out of the house today…and left the shirt he wore to his bachelor party on his favorite gaming chair.”
Source: Reddit | gmb83
24. Pink sugar paper ought to get his attention
Source: Instagram | @jkiley14
25. That dude in the background is pickpocketing
Source: Reddit | AdamE89
26. Yep, this cat wants to steal food from the baby
Source: Reddit | Kangadrew5
27. Arguably the best story behind any of the pictures on the list:
“Something has been stealing cat food and leaving mystery poops in the garage. Finally caught the culprit in the act. I was not expecting this,” wrote PuppyCurbStomp.
Source: Reddit | PuppyCurbStomp
28. Merry Maids!
“Offered to clean the house for ‘husband points’ while the wife was out of town. Hired a maid but didn’t check the work. Busted!” wrote arbucklefatty.
Source: Reddit | arbucklefatty
29. Just look at his face
He knows he messed up. Suddenly, that toilet paper is no longer of any significance.