We’ve all been there before; you don’t study for the exam you have due the next day, you go there and you don’t know anything. Maybe you forgot to study, or maybe you just had a lazy day and didn’t feel like doing it. So how are you going to pass? With the time-tested and decades old way to pass an exam: cheating!
I know it might be hard to admit for some of you, but haven’t you all cheated at least once on at least one exam? While by school rules it’s completely wrong and could get you punished, if you don’t get caught then lucky you.
Of course, if you’re gonna cheat, then you better get creative with your methods, because the traditional ways of cheating have all been decoded by teachers around the world. If you have a feeling that pretty soon you’ll have to cheat on an exam, take a trick out of these people’s book.
1. The sleeve cheater
2. When you’re only allowed to use one notecard
You gotta get creative.
3. Hide your phone inside your calculator
Just make sure the fake keypad cover-up doesn’t fall off when the teacher inspects it.
4. A whole other level
5. How do you even do this?
This girl must have a really good hand.
6. This was apparently across the street from a school window
7. Cheating level: expert
8. I wonder what happens if the teacher spots this ring
9. “Ah yes, ‘teach, it’s my new watch”
“It’s really good!”
10. A new nail design idea?
I think so.
11. Inside a juice box
12. Once again with the sleeves
13. You’ve probably seen this one before
Write stuff inside a bandaid.