There is no person more creative than a lazy one. Why go to all that trouble of actually doing things the way most “normal” people would, when there must be a shortcut somewhere? As Bill Gates once said, “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”
Being lazy is not a choice; it’s a lifestyle. Here are 24 people who prove it, courtesy of The Chive.
1. The important bit about walking your dog is to make your dog walk.
No one said you had to be walking as well…
2. There’s an even easier way: ever heard of headphones?
3. When you’re used to traveling in a chariot, but you don’t have a horse
4. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
5. The worst part isn’t even that they left the empty roll. It’s that they put the new roll the wrong way around…
6. That’s actually what hoods were originally designed for
7. Another sighting of a wacky Walmart-er!
8. No, no, no! This lady’s got it all wrong!
The dog is supposed to do the walking!
9. This guy clearly watches a lot of Tom & Jerry
10. This fire isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Might as well sit down.
11. How lovely! Bathing in grease!
12. Why bother putting up a Christmas tree only to take it down a couple of weeks later?
13. This kid knows how to enjoy life
14. At least he’s not an absolute barbarian who pours the milk first and the cereal second
15. The Bible in a nutshell
16. When the person ahead of you in line takes an eternity to order
17. Isn’t buying and selling children supposed to be illegal?!
18. Hey, going to the concert in the first place was making an effort and that’s enough for one day
19. How to clean the floor: the Walmart edition
20. That’s just cruel!
That car doesn’t deserve to be driven that slowly!