Do you remember Salt Bae and his iconic way of sprinkling salt? He let salt fall down on his forearm spreading it on the meat. All of a sudden, he became famous. You see, we accept this kind of “extra” in our lives.
However, we are not trying to be judges here or something, but some people just have no concept of boundaries or limits whatsoever!
The following list, courtesy of Diply just proves that.
You might end up thinking that these people are just ridiculous or that they went too far. But we could all most definitely agree that they have nailed it!
1. Too much make up? Huge eyebrows? No, and never enough lighting.
Twitter | jamescharles
2. You would do anything for love, right?
Twitter | @jadavenson_
3. It’s your last year to make that big impression
Twitter | @junekyraaa
4. You just went on a date? Imagine if this was your friends’ reaction to that.
Twitter | @benhull69
5. If you don’t have enough lightning for a perfect pizza pic, your friends are there for you.
Twitter | @jaanemao
6. Nowadays, this is how you express yourself when you miss someone so much.
Reddit | Lukethehedgehog
7. Is she trying to take a selfie of a selfie, or..?
8. Well, you’ve got to make sacrifices sometimes, right?
Twitter | @shannonhay5
9. But why?
Twitter | @jessyjeanie
10. The more, the merrier, right?
Twitter | @WallsRunIntoMe
11. Everywhere I go.
Twitter | @mini_coop19
12. Dedication is everything. Amazing.
13. Well, since you don’t have anything else to do, why the heck no.
Twitter | @victoriaaycock
14. This one is the winner of all Christmas sweaters, indeed.
Twitter | mayamorena_
15. Here is the best birthday present in history. Well, chips don’t have an expiration date, right?
Twitter | @sabrinaa_huynh
16. No, it’s not creepy. It’s called caring
Twitter | presleighdawsyn
17. Speak for yourself dear.
Twitter | @trangnnguyenn
18. Not worthy for the few retweets.
Instagram | @kalesalad
19. How far would you go for a sweet desert?
Twitter | @bathemeinnudes
20. Well, since the good old question “Do you want to go to the prom with me” is not enough.
21. Okay. But, the one with the milkshake would be enough, right?
Twitter | wallahi
22. Someone’s got to do the dirty work