Choosing a new house is a very complex process. There are so many details you have to pay attention to. And no matter how thoroughly you check every nook and cranny, you are bound to miss something. Your “perfect” new home will come with a catch you will only notice once you’ve already moved in. Perhaps it’s the neighbors arguing at the top of their voices in the middle of the night, or listening to death metal at a ridiculous volume. Perhaps it’s Casper the (Not-So-)Friendly Ghost messing with you. Or perhaps nature is fond of invading your premises and bugs and snakes feel very much at home in your house.
This list, compiled by Diply, shows people who have been forced to deal with similar problems. And what exactly can you do in a situation like this? Move. Maybe it sounds a bit too drastic, but once you see these photos, you will probably agree that moving out might be the only option.
1. A creepy doll is not how you attract buyers…
2. Breaking news – snakes can climb vertical walls now
3. You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
4. Just when you finally decided to get cleaning, nature won’t let you
5. Well, that escalated quickly
6. When something starts reaching out to you through ice, it’s time to get out
7. Fastest delivery straight to your living room!
8. Roommates will be roommates
9. This neighborhood is under surveillance by McDonald’s Security Company
10. When guests come uninvited
11. Congratulations, you have been adopted by a mountain lion
12. When your hood is so infested by rats that they have their own crossing
13. Pet spider will protect your house from burglars. And delivery-men. And guests.
14. Only a Juggalo could misspell Juggalo.
15. Someone dislikes their neighbor so much that they just had to shout it to the skies
16. A rare Chinese delicacy
17. Go and get your fortune told in this mobile little cabin. What could possibly go wrong…
18. Creepy Barbie-face wall art is perfect for your bedroom. Imagine waking up with that thing staring at you…
19. Time to invest in some curtains
20. When a cup just isn’t big enough to hold the spider, it’s time to leave its removal to the professionals
21. A bad day at the office for the local postman
22. Quick, call the fire brigade! That poor bear is stuck on that tree and can’t get down!
23. Even if I don’t use it, no-one else will, because it’s mine. That’s the neighborly spirit!
24. Hans, get ze flammenwerfer!
25. I was only trying to help, honest to God! *wink wink*
26. Thanks for the sign, never would’ve seen those cameras otherwise…
27. Where there’s one nope, there’s probably more nopes… Run for your life!
28. He was just dipping his breadstick…
29. Be grateful it’s not a snake. Or an alligator.
30. I bet now you wish you’d repaired that cupboard instead of watching TV all day…
31. These kids look really proud of their masterpiece painting…