Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them like to go out and about incognito. It’s neither fame nor recognition that they seek: their only desire is to help people. These do-gooders are all around us, waiting for the perfect opportunity to make someone’s day. Their deeds may at times seem insignificant, but random acts of kindness like these are truly heartwarming and simply unforgettable. Check out these 24 everyday heroes who were right there when they were needed to lend a helping hand. The gallery was compiled by Diply.
1. I may not be able to use these cheating notes, but my best friend will, and that’s good enough for me.
Source: Twitter | @_AndresMedici
2. These parents did a really good job raising their kid
Source: Instagram | @studentproblems
3. Heaven forbid you take a badly lit pizza-eating photograph!
Source: Reddit | Narcotle
4. There’s no faster thinker than someone who needs to get out of trouble
Source: Twitter | @Mr_DrinksOnMe | Know Your Meme
5. What a wonderful way to cheer up your friend!
Source: Twitter | @caallmepapi
6. It’s easier to tackle a dangerous beast like a Facebook conversation when you have best mate with you
Source: Twitter | @GHINA
7. The bestest of friends are the ones who bring balance to your life
Source: Reddit | nakilon
8. Helping the elderly with technology is a deed worthy of the highest praise just for the amount of patience required
Source: Reddit | canehdianchick
9. As if we needed any more confirmation that Bill Murray is the coolest person who’s ever lived
Source: Instagram | @thefunnyintrovert
10. Finally! No more shattered hopes and dreams of McFlurries!
11. No, I’m not crying! You’re crying!
Source: Reddit | ross5781
12. Real life deus ex machina
Source: Instagram | @worldstar
13. Someone’s gonna get pissed… on
Source: Imgur | masterm82
14. This guy, he’s a true legend!
Source: Instagram | @tank.sinatra
15. Your relationship tactics may be questionable, but at least your friendship seems unbreakable
Source: Twitter | @jadavenson_
16. The definition of ‘head over heels’
Source: Twitter | @superdupersebas
17. This is the award you get when achieve the status of true fan of Canadian whisky
Source: Reddit | TurtleOnTheRocks
18. And when she forgets to come back for him, it’ll be hilarious!
Source: Twitter | @Anguyenballer
19. Through the stomach to the heart
Source: Twitter | @AnnikaAgs
20. You can never have enough chicken nuggets!
Source: Twitter | @rosemary_j
21. And after eating all those chips, she couldn’t stand even the sight of them anymore
Source: Twitter | @sabrinaa_hynh
22. Hey, if you draw enough lines, one of them is bound to be in the right spot
Source: Twitter | @freddyamazin
23. Worse people may have offered to buy the groceries for her, but this guy is a real Good Samaritan
24. When Google is a smoother operator than you’ll ever be