Some people just love showing off. Whether they are arrogant, inconsiderate, judgmental, or desperate for attention, their actions just make us roll our eyes in disbelief. Are they for real? Unbelievable! Fortunately, there is an antidote for them: people who know how to hit the nail straight on the head and deliver the sickest burns in history. That will put those annoying spewers of nonsense in their place!
Here is a list of 28 people who have mastered the art of the comebacks, compiled by Diply.
1. Self-pity isn’t attractive, Gordon!
Source: Twitter | @melodiesofthesea
2. You can always count on Simon Cowell to tell you the truth, no matter how harsh it is
Source: Twitter | @C_visoso
3. But I wanna know what Caitlin replied!
Source: Imgur | GetPaidGetLaidGatorade
4. There are some things called shoes. You could try wearing them to avoid feet like that.
Source: Instagram | @pablopiqasso
5. Savage siblings for the win
Source: Twitter | @mirrynbarney
6. Try for a better caption next time
Source: Twitter | @morgangribble
7. When cornered into choosing from two options, always go for a third one
Source: Instagram | @itsnotfunny_its_savage
8. See? Just like that! Third option!
Source: Twitter | @entripitol-force
9. Pickens out. *drops the mic*
10. Short and to the point
11. Always be polite kids, no matter the situation!
Source: Twitter | @devrooney1
12. Who cares about the pose when you look that good?
Source: Instagram | @kalesalad
13. That’ll teach him not to park in someone’s way
Source: Reddit | h0pfenbrei
14. The Queen of Twitter delivers the finishing blow
Source: Twitter | @jk_rowling
15. All the trouble was worth it for this one moment
Source: Twitter | @adunkel2016
Source: Reddit | Sumidiotdude
17. Why did she change the pen at the end?
Source: Reddit | mazthrow
18. That’s not to say that she isn’t cute, is it?
Source: Instagram | @_theblessedone
19. I can’t help but wonder if he ended up single after this… Worth it? Not so sure…
Source: Reddit | pantscommajordy
20. Access denied
Source: Tumblr | krriissppyy
21. Pot, meet kettle
Source: Twitter | @ShahdBatal | Twitter | @ShahdBatal
22. Of course you’d prefer to be a CEO, who would want to be a handyman? Not that there is anything wrong with being a handyman!
Source: Tumblr | ballerinadiver
23. You know what’s easier than hiding it? Removing it.
Source: Twitter | @jaduun
24. Some things never change
Source: Reddit | Aiken_Drumn