Sometimes, life just doesn’t go to plan, and you have to quit work and go find another place to earn a living.
If that’s the case for you, then be a badass like these people, compiled by Bored Panda, and make sure that the people at your old workplace remember you by something. Just in case your personality wasn’t cutting it.
1. The final win for Office Prank Wars goes to this guy
Source: Reddit | runsbecause
2. This should be familiar if you’ve worked at a restaurant
Source: Twitter | @chefjimfitz8615
3. Keeping it real on your last day.
What are they going to do? Fire you?
Source: Reddit | mexmeg
4. Nice way to tie in your goodbye with a meme
Source: Reddit | legacydialup
5. Nerf gun on the last day
6. This is called not giving a damn
Source: Reddit | ReignMan23
7. That’s right, I’m Batman
Source: Reddit | gavinfaris
8. Wear whatever you want on your last day!
I mean, it’s not like the boss is gonna come in and get mad.
Source: Twitter | @SophieAmyGrant
9. Your coworkers will have their own… unique ways of saying goodbye
Forget office pranks, it’s time for car pranks!
Source: Reddit | mcstiches
10. And another car prank
Coworkers won’t make it that easy for you to leave.
Source: Reddit | The_Fronz
11. That’s a great recreation
Source: Reddit | jaybee319
12. Well, I gladly will enjoy those, thanks very much
I mean, the frost dots on the caramel(?) covered donuts is a bit suggestive, but they still look delicious!
Source: Reddit | TaykenX
13. Slightly depressing
Source: Reddit | PapaPeyton
14. A few unfinished paintings
Source: Twitter | @lauraserraaa
15. Since you’re a former grocery store employee, this is a good way of saying goodbye
Source: Reddit | nlane515
16. This guy photoshopped his face onto an underwear display
Source: Reddit | taleofthreekings
17. Time to see who’s a good student
Source: Reddit | dovahkid
18. Going out with a bang
Source: Reddit | EverythingFerns
19. I guess she was just too good at her job
Source: Reddit | DessaDarling
20. This one is not work, persay
But at least this high school student is celebrating his graduation properly.
Source: Reddit | soldford16
21. Best prank ever
A high school student locked up the calc teacher’s car with a padlock, and made him solve this insane quiz.