Life can get very complicated sometimes, and there are days when we struggle to make it to lights out. If you are like me, whenever something bad happens to you in the morning, you carry it with you for the rest of the day. On top of that, the rest of day is full of other chained negative reactions that you can’t really avoid. The most important thing is to keep doing your best to survive it. Yeah, I know it’s hard, but laughter is one thing that surely helps. Here are some heroes that are also struggling to make it to the end of the day, compiled by Diply , who might serve as your inspiration.
1. When bangs are not the only thing that went wrong when you visited the salon
Something went wrong, and this person is doomed…
Source: Instagram | @memezar
2. You’ve probably been in this situation a thousand times, but not actually on live TV
The worst part is that she actually says “high five” and is completely ignored.
3. This poor kid that no one listens to is every one of us as kids
4. They say cognitive therapy is the best therapy
Try getting mad or angry and wait for your cat to solve anything.
5. Robots…Trying their best to be humans
This reminds me of myself and adulting.
6. Look at that pensive mood! She probably makes up her own arguments in her mind
And it’s not going to get any better when he tells her about his fifth-grade crush.
Source: Instagram | @goodgirlwithbadthoughts
7. It’s great that they’ve found each other. Now if they could just lose the probation officer…
It would be the happiest ending, ever!
8. Lasers joke
We need a formula on how not to offend people in 2017. Unfortunately, when we finally find discover it, someone will probably complain.
9. Nailed it.
You had one job…putting the yin-yang on the right finger. That’s why visiting a saloon is always a better idea.
Source: Tumblr | alittleoutofreach
10. If he’d been a little more agile, this could’ve been an epic handshake
Look at his face when he settles for holding her biceps. He accepted a television fail like a pro!
11. Parents should not be allowed online
Why didn’t she make separate posts?
Source: Instagram | @trump.olines
12. Do you still think you have the worst haircut?
By the time it was all finished, he probably regretted his decision.
Here are some funny Snapchat stories to make your day better.