There are a ton of benefits to getting a tattoo. With a tattoo, you can accessorize yourself without the trouble of having to take off the accessory, and it also gives you the opportunity to make your body a canvas for either amazing artwork, or just stuff that means a damn lot to you.
Whenever someone gets a tattoo, they usually talk about it on social media, and that’s fine, but what these people didn’t realize is that they probably weren’t thinking that well when they got inked, which is why they messed up with their tattoos big time; their friends noticed that and went into complete roast mode.
1. It’s never too late to take up a religion
2. Just because it’s Chinese doesn’t automatically mean it’s cool
3. Guess they just weren’t meant to be
4. Everione is going to see this now!
5. Missed it by only one day
Still, for such an event, it’s kinda messed up.
6. Good logic
But I doubt the cross Jesus was crucified to looked like that.
7. This doesn’t sound very melodic
8. I can draw better than this
And I suck at drawing.
9. Refuse to sink
Yet the item on the tattoo is quite good at making things sink.
10. Well, you can look at it this way
It was done for the right person.