Long Island, NY-based artist, Janet Gorman has managed to make her home life her most recognized topic when photos of her three kids went viral.
Janet has her roots in oil painting and pastel drawing, but says she cannot live without her camera.
She is a photographer and specializes in creative portraiture as well as the fine art of capturing images of flowers with micro lenses.
“I enjoy taking portraits of people as well and am honored to have the opportunity to showcase my talent when doing so.”
However, micro flowers are not as exciting as having a macro five-year-old and two three-year-olds making a mess out of the house each morning.
So, the little rascals took over and became stars of the show.
This stay at home mom took photos of her kids and all the shenanigans they got themselves into and posted them on boredpanda.com. Needless to say, people loved them! And rightfully so!
Those three are adorable!
“Life is what all parents will say, ‘hectic’”.
These photos prove that ‘hectic’ sometimes makes for the best of times.
There are a lot of laughs, tears, boogers and other things to be witnessed in these photos. They are all the product of carefree life at play and raw emotions.
She sometimes gets to steal some time from her two little twinzies and spend them braiding her pre-school, five-year- old daughter’s hair.
“While my twins are running around making a mess or interrupting me every 2 seconds, my pre-schooler goes through Pinterest and picks out a hairstyle,” says Janet.
“It amazes me that she sits still long enough for me to finish. The most time spent on an up-do is about 20 minutes.”
And then, off she goes to her little bandits. Life is going back to ‘normal’.
Check out the images below with the original captions from the artist and let the feels begin!
1. Cuddle Time (Yes, In The Crib)
2. Yup. That’s Poo
3. No Pockets? No Problem!
5. I Leave The Kitchen For One Second..
6. Thanks For “Helping” Mommy Clean… With An Entire Package Of Wipes
7. “Pick Me Up!!!”
8. “Diapers? I Don’t See Any Diapers”
9. Can’t Get A Good Selfie With The Kids
10. “Co-Sleeping Is The Best” Said No Parent Ever!
11. Oh The Sweet Sound Of Silence Times 2
12. 3 Sick Kids. Not Fun
13. Oh, Thank You For Taking Off Your Diaper. Is That Poo Behind You?
14. Just One Family Selfie. That’s All I Ask
15. Just Sit On The Stairs And I’ll Take Your Picture. Not So Simple
16. The Cool Kid
17. Potty Training 1 Is Hard. Potty Training Twins Is Exhausting!
18. This Is Not What I Had In Mind When We Decided To Have A Playroom
19. It’s Always Fun When Your Kid Wakes Up Covered In Blood
20. Never A Clean House
21. Just A Half Of A Cupcake. Can’t Be Too Messy. Ugh
23. Oh, The Sweet Sound Of Silence
24. What Now?
25. I Just Want To Take Your Picture
26. Just One Piece Of Chocolate