While a little thing that’s talked about on the internet these days called obsessive compulsive disorder is certainly no joke, we all have a perfectionist in us. That’s because our brain likes it when things are nicely ordered and as they should be. So naturally, when things go wrong and are disordered or ruined, we get a little bit angry. These people’s brains, the ones you’ll see below, it would seem, are wired really differently. Take a look at this gallery, compiled by Architecture & Design and you might just cringe a little bit.
1. Why would you slice a pie like this?
2. So close to being perfect…
3. Time to move out
Grab your bags let’s get out of here.
4. Not only is this not oriented properly
But… it’s kinda sending me the wrong message.
5. How did you get this job, exactly?
6. Time for that one pup to get out of there
Okay, no, I love you, pup.
7. Apparently, all of these switches are in the off position
8. How do you mess up something like this?
9. I think it’s well-established how you’re supposed to eat this
10. Take down all the tables
11. One needs to be sacrificed
12. Even if it’s slightly off
In my eyes it’s still way off.
13. Just fire this person already
14. How do you mess up something like THIS?
15. Ruining the order of humanity
16. That’s a lot of toilet paper wasted
17. Trying to fix this flip will cause a mess
18. You had one job…
19. Is a binder that flimsy?
20. How are you supposed to load up the dishes?
21. I thought the previous one was bad
But… this! This is just evil!