You ever come across something on the internet and you say to yourself “Why is this a thing? Why am I seeing this?”
Well, prepare to ask yourself that question several times, after flipping through this gallery of images that shouldn’t exist, that is.
1. I’m scared
Source: Instagram | @mrs_lundy
2. You didn’t have to ruin a poor old pizza just to make a point…
Source: Reddit | OfficerOvaries
3. This is apparently modern art
Source: Instagram | @perf_af_
4. It’s all about timing…
Source: Reddit | DanielDraws
5. This is messing with my brain
That and… well… the banana inside the avocado is giving me… vibes.
Source: Instagram | @prestige.inspiration
6. Slide straight to your death!
And you thought you hated children…
Source: Reddit | ThonyGreen
7. Who made this?
Source: Instagram | @anupama.chopra
8. Looks like the type of dog that would appear in an industrial metal band’s music video
Source: Reddit | sieupanda
9. And this is why I eat gummy worms head first
Source: Reddit | MountApex
10. Imagine how much this would cost to order at a restaurant
Source: Instagram | @hurricaneboatanchors
11. A stairway to heaven
Source: Reddit | Quazytar
12. So you feel higher in the world when you take a crap
Source: Instagram | @cute_nass
13. Mmm-mmm! Can’t wait to dry my hands on this thing!
“The fastest, most hygienic hand dryer.” Nice advertising, guys.
Source: Reddit | Alchemisthim
14. I… don’t know.
15. That’s a lot of cats.
Source: Reddit | HutchersonF
16. I would love to do a demolition derby with one of these
Source: Reddit | ermockler
17. An extra foot to make you run faster
Source: Reddit | NegativeCreep12
18. Looks like a tractor mildly grazed his body
Didn’t flatten him, just left a mark.