Are you familiar with the term “savage”? If you’ve used the internet at all this year, chances are that you’ve grasped it’s all encompassing meaning. We won’t waste your time with explaining what it is, instead, here’s a gallery of photos that prove women are the more savage gender, compared to men.
1. Men just don’t feel like working when they’re a bit sick
Source: Twitter | @jameelajoie
2. If my mother ever said this to me I would just wish for the ground to swallow me
Source: Reddit | DiablopabloIRL
3. There’s a misconception of what knowing about sports is
Source: Twitter | @maliagif
4. They’ll just remain a bridesmaid
5. Not really sure where I am, to be honest with you
Source: Reddit | 1fastman1
6. Get mansplained!
Source: Twitter | @lana
7. How can you be pregnant but also not pregnant?
Source: Reddit | Spidergoat85
8. Not even 1000 are enough
Source: Twitter | @SpookySandwich
9. Sneaky Hannah
Source: Twitter | @youngjustice13
10. I think I’ll sit this one out
Source: Twitter | @ambertozer
11. This might get a few people mad
Source: Twitter | @alivingiano
12. Totally natural
Source: Twitter | @imteddybl
13. A fault in the message
Source: Twitter | @gangbangkang
14. It’s literally the same thing
Source: Tumblr | kalifornias-fashion
15. Well, if you wanna say it like that…
Source: Twitter | @selena
16. Are guys under the impression that women have naturally glowy cheeks?
Source: WordPress | @evabadon
17. Who has the time and patience to shave, anyway?
Source: Tumblr | floozys
18. Why would it bother you, anyway?
Source: Twitter | @shannoncoulter
19. It’s time for Microsoft to pull the plug
20. I REFUSE!
21. Guys can wear makeup too, you know
22. Oh my God, they’re huge!
Whatever they may be.