Don’t you just love it when things line up so perfectly that you can only sigh contentedly and admire how precise and accurate the universe can be? The compulsory thing to do when you witness such a phenomenon is to snap a picture. And, of course, share it with everyone on the Internet. It works wonders for all of us who have a slight OCD or simply are
neat-freaks perfectionists. That’s exactly what these 25 people did, and we will be forever grateful for the satisfaction their photos gave us, via The Chive.
1. I would even serve you the moon on a silver platter
2. This looks more like a 3D rendering of a neighborhood than a real photo
3. Listen! Can you hear the Symphony of Shadows?
4. Freshly plowed fields of snow. That’s where you plant snowmen.
5. Choose your colors and begin the race!
6. A plumber’s definition of perfection
7. Seems as if there’s a book missing between those bookends…
8. A true artist can create a masterpiece out of anything
9. Red hot nickel ball vs. ice
10. Fifty shades of brown
11. Is that wave frozen?!
12. Nice hairdo, house!
13. When the designer pays attention to every little detail
14. I wouldn’t dare disturb those piles. Guess I didn’t need a t-shirt anyway…
15. That knife must have been really sharp
16. That’s how you know you are made for each other
17. When you’re sunny on the surface, but a shadow lurks deep down inside you…
18. Oh, no! Their walls are melting!
19. The eagle has landed!
20. Harvey Dent’s bench
21. Whoever made this must be lurking nearby at all times, ready to fix the rack whenever someone takes a product off the shelf
22. Do you think they’ve got any water?
23. That’s a painting, right?
24. Hope the builder of this coin tower doesn’t own a cat…
25. When the hammer falls
On the other hand, there are these twenty-one pics that will certainly annoy you if you are a perfectionist.