Sometimes you probably desire a real-time rewind button, right? Some mistakes that we make during our everyday lives are down to lack of focus or a rush, but more often than not, it can be a situation when we don’t think before we act. Unfortunately, we don’t have that magic rewind button, so we have to face the consequences. And maybe post them on the Internet, so that the whole planet can at least laugh at them.
Keep scrolling to see eighteen accident which definitely could have been avoided, courtesy of Diply.
1. So where should the cyclist lane be?
If only a cyclist would stop and just moved the sign, please.
Source: Reddit | TheCreatorLovesYou
2. Some pictures are definitely made for a flat wall only
Source: Twitter | @Vydrakhin
Apparently, not this one.
3. You know those days when you wake up and get up but you hadn’t really woken up
But, then again, at some point during the day, you just sigh deeply and say “Meh. Whatever.”
Source: Reddit | lionelrichie28
4. Not only the pizza, but the bill was upside-down, too, so I guess it was for free?
Unless he thought that he is in the upside-down world of TV show Stranger Things, this is okay.
Source: Twitter | @sadderdre
5. The guilty-as-charged animal face is always beyond adorable
Next time, a simple knock on the door would suffice.
Source: Reddit | Provenzer0
6. Well, there are accidents and accidents
The question mark after such a video tho. Great self-control.
Obviously, you can’t just accidentally touch “share”, choose Facebook messages and then a person’s name.
Or, can you?
7. So, is it a happy hippo?
Or a sad rhino?
Source: Reddit | wickedlovley328
8. If they were worried about copyright, they totally nailed it
Source: Daily Writing Tips
9. Excuse me? Excuse me, miss? Hello? I can’t breathe lady!
You will be responsible if poor Mickey suffocates.
Source: Reddit | alliegaterrr
Oh, well, Disney can probably fail too.
10. Probably there are still people who would believe and do everything they read on Facebook
Source: Reddit | titanicman113
Now search Facebook for how to fix the windshield.
11. Maybe they just wanted to make sure that the right person gets the package
Source: Reddit | GallowBoob
12. Either the apple was incredibly realistic or they were still drunk from the night before
Source: Reddit | nahilden
13. But, it didn’t attack you, probably it just wanted a kiss from you
That is what you wanted from the very beginning, right?
Source: Twitter | _avess
14. What on Earth has happened here?
Too late, let’s order Chinese.
Source: Reddit | Thighrocker
15. He’ll know next time. But, what about now?
Is it better to lose a finger or to call an ambulance?
Source: Tumblr | meefling
Even this cat does better than some humans. At least it managed to enter the room.
16. Was she hammered when she did this?
Source: Twitter | @rosesvts
17. But, to have fun is always a good idea. At any cost.
Please don’t try to wash it off with water only.
Source: Tumblr | youmeinhell
18. Is this some karma/universe balance, or is she just really drunk?
At least she is not the only one.