Have you heard of obsessive compulsive disorder, or OCD for short? To sum it up, it’s a disease where the sufferer strives for everything around them to be in absolute perfect order with no exceptions. And while sure, this is a serious disease and some people actually may suffer from it, it’s mentioned when showing photos that feature something satisfying.
So, here are some photos that will do the opposite and trigger your OCD.
1. I think it’s time to move house
2. Toilet travesty
Feel bad for the plumber.
3. There’s a cutting pattern with the icing sugar
Why would you do this?
4. How do you even do this?
Something tells me that this was done on purpose.
5. This could have been great
But they messed it up right at the end.
6. What a situation
Imagine the Coke bottles saying to the bottle of Pepsi “YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!”
7. You may have seen this one before
How can you mess up switches as bad as this?
8. You’re ruining the pattern, buddy
9. The medicine should have reverse effects for people that do this
10. So what way do I go now?
11. Dude, they’re separated so you can break them off
Where’s the fun in eating them in one bite?
12. Misaligned tiles
Y u do this?
13. Similarly to the Kit Kat fingers
Don’t bite off the entire roll, it’s there to peel it from the roll.
14. All of the lights are off
Even though one seems to be on, they’re all actually off.
15. I’m gonna give the shrub that got left out a hug
16. OCD dilemma
18. Just a random green tile
No big deal, right?
19. How did the multi-colored bricks get in there?
20. Who did this?
21. Just one red dot
Is there a dead pixel there?