Do you remember fooling around in Microsoft Paint as a kid? True to its name, more often than for the intended picture editing, this basic software tool would usually end up being used for creating drawings that resembled an explosion in a paint factory.
Paint would then end up completely forgotten with the emergence of Photoshop which allows for quality modification of photographs with very little effort. Well for most people, anyway. Even with all the tutorials readily available out there, it seems like photoshopping a decent image still was a step too far for these guys.
Check out sixteen of the biggest Photoshop fails of all time.
1. Just showin’ off the latest in my garage and footwear cabinet…
Source: Reddit | shonsei
2. Worked hard to land this sweet vacation spot
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
3. Ladies love cars on railway tracks
4. It’s all about finding your soulmate…
Source: Reddit | TheJuveGuy
5. Increases by 700%! Science, bitch!
Source: Reddit | EventHorizon781
6. Nothin’ but sweet tricks and cool stunts here
7. Haters can’t put you down, bro
8. The next Bond villain?
9. Another fantastic vacation with my legless wife…
10. Hangin’ with my best buds!
11. Gotta love the glamorous travel pics
Source: Twitter | @iMukovhe
12. This guy got Jennifer Lawrence to go to the prom with him
Source: Amazing Facts
13. Abs-olutely wonderful!
Source: Reddit | BrawHaHaw
14. For real, I gotta hit the gym like these guys!
15. Man, I need to get some new shoes too!
Source: Reddit | MinecraftToGo
16. The force is real! I knew it all along!