Not much of a surprise really, since barely anything goes in a magazine without a good dose of photoshop these days. Still, there are photos (and editors) that want to make us believe that a certain person looks exactly the way we see them. But they don’t. Here’s the truth:
1. Lady Gaga and her ‘natural’ contour and highlight.
2. Beyonce and her ‘naturally, minimum-makeup, flawless’ face.
3. Cindy Crawford and her ‘by no means’ altered body.
4. Madonna and her ‘ageless’ beauty.
5. Tyra Banks and her ‘fierce young looks’.