The ’90s generation grew up and is hopefully successful and familiar with the new technology now. But living back then, most of them will always remember the struggles of finding your CD in your collections or having it scratched. Some of the new generations will never get this feeling, but it’s good to get familiar with the older trends of the ’90s.
Here are 13 things that ’90s kids grew up with.
1. But you still put it in anyway, praying that it works.
Source:Remove and Replace
2. The envy you had in store for these people.
Or you just had great respect for them.
Source: Twitter | @iAmPoeticSoul
3. Trying to wind the VHS tape/film back after it unraveled in the player.
Oh, the struggle…
Source: YouTube | chipotletv
4. I knew when my Dad broke this out that I would be having a great night.
Source: reddit | omgburritos
5. That instant connection.
Source: reddit | [deleted]
6. Making a call included strategic planning.
Source: Twitter | @PhoneLasso
7. Carrying these two was so easy back then.
Source: Twitter | @beckyyaworski
8. That Nokia battery.
Now you need to recharge it every five minutes.
Source: Twitter | @TrxllStar
9. Doing this so you could finally have some fun.
Source: Tumblr | littlebirdsme
10. What having to go out felt like…
Source: reddit | Pop_Farts
11. These kids will never get a chance to slide the metal thing.
13. Sadly, this may never happen in class again.
Source: Getty Images Lumina Images
14. RIP romance.
Source: gifsoup | SinC
15. Trying to untangle an angry knot of phone cord.
Actually, this makes me sad when I think I’ll never do it again.
Source: Imgur | THYOLDCOLLEGETRY
16. Setting up your VCR to record your show and having it play back scrambled nonsense.