Do you enjoy looking at photos that make you wonder “What is even going on?” In other words, photos that will hurt your brain.
If you’re a regular reader here, I’m gonna assume you do, so here’s a gallery of brain-hurting photos brought to us by Artlovers.
1. There’s something a bit fishy going on here…
Source: Reddit | GeoffPortnoy
2. So do I reply with bacon or sausage?
Or perhaps eggs, mushrooms, and pudding?
Source: Reddit | FosterRyans
3. Just maybe…
4. This guy is holding a severed hand with his hand
It’s kinda morbid, isn’t it?
Source: Reddit | The-Fonz-sat-on-it
5. No, the truck is actually not flipped
It’s just an illusion, if you look closely you can see that it’s a normal car.
Source: Reddit | javems
6. A highway for the Knight Bus in Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban?
That’s what it appears to be.
Source: Reddit | asstits
7. Here’s your daily dose of NOPE
Source: Imgur | d88b
8. Who wore it better?
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
9. Тhat looks a bit dangerous
Especially if you’re a bit tipsy.
Source: Reddit | KevlarYarmulke
10. This reminds me of that bad guy from Pirates of the Caribbean
Source: Reddit | barscarsandguitars
11. Modern-day centaurs have dogs instead of horses for bodies!
Source: Reddit | MadHatter69
12. A shower in a manhole cover
Who showers in here?
Source: Reddit | oliver9129
13. That’s a great riddle, but I haven’t got any time…
…I need to use the John!
Source: Reddit | mollykate86
14. Okay then…
Source: Reddit | godofkratos3
15. That’s what it looks like, but it isn’t what you think it is
It’s a gigantic boulder that these two (normal sized) men found in Canada.
Source: Reddit | Dasupalouie
16. Not a difficult game, but certainly a cute one
In fact, after seeing this, I might go and hug my cat for a bit. You should too!