If you are a person who doesn’t want their stuff to be touched or are afraid of burglars, there are some simple solutions. Do you already feel paranoid about someone rummaging through your drawers when you aren’t at home? Some things are just meant to be kept hidden, and you are perfectly allowed to do so. Also, keeping all your valuables safe is a good start when living with a fear of thieves. Whatever the reason may be, these BoredPanda tips will be of huge help. These clever tricks will guarantee that your valuable possessions remain untouched by any hand.
1. Why not create a secret drawer in the window sill?
No one will think about looking there!
2. A secret door
Who would imagine that’s not only a library or a wall!
3. Secret bookshelf
4. Birdhouse with a hidden box inside
5. A jar full of grains, but something else, too
6. Doortop stash
7. Secret crawlspace access door
8. Hide it under the chair in a compartment like this one!
9. Roll up all the valuables in a diaper to keep them safe at the beach
10. Functional tile
11. Secret door bookcase, just like in the movies
12. Or a secret photo frame
13. Basement steps secret storage
14. You can also hide your sweets like this!
15. Make a secret safe out of old CDs
16. Phone jack secret compartment
17. Hide your house key outside by using a pill bottle
18. Mayonnaise jar spray-painted with cream-colored paint
19. A secret compartment under the “potted plant”
20. A nest hiding spot
21. Secret drawer
22. Secret compartment coffee table
23. Secret jar inside of your kid’s favorite toy
Source: Hectors helpers
24. Cabinet hidden storage
25. Hidden wall outlet safe
Here are some life hacks you can make use of in the meantime.