Adorable or not, give me one good reason or suitable location to sport the pom-pom nails! I like to think of myself as a supporter for new and exciting concepts in the nail art world as much as the next person, but this might be just too much – even for my wide open mind!
I think it’s about time that we sit down and have a grown-up conversation. Maybe you can convince me of the opposite.
1. How am I ever supposed to write my article typing with the pom-poms?
2. What line of work are you supposed to be in to make this work?
3. I swear to you I would have to be in showbiz at least to justify wearing this nail art.
4. Or maybe be royalty? Since this cotton-candy pom-poms would only suit a princess.
5. See, art is where these things have their pass. This is undoubtedly a way of self-expression and a competition in dexterity.
6. I can see nail artists making quite a few bucks out of this nail art in the entertainment business. Working on set for the latest Hollywood musical.
7. I am starting to warm up to the idea of pom-poms.
8. This pale yellow-pink ombre base with pom-poms on it would be suitable to wear with a big, oversized, hand-made sweater.
9. The neon pink pom-poms would totally work in my portrait of my Russian Blue cat and me.
10. Now, the roses are a tad too much for me.
11. I can imagine these nails in a cupcake editorial.
12. Or having a photo-shoot with hundreds of bunnies running around.
13. I don’t know why, but looking at these particular pom-poms brought the sight of a female astronaut floating in a space ship with a beautiful summery dress!
14. Or an abstract painter French girl rocking these hues.
15. These seem like they took so much time and effort to make. So delicate and pretty.
16. Have I changed my mind?!