If you are coming to your first Halloween as a pregnant woman, it shouldn’t mean you should leave all the fun to all those people who get to party for nine months without carrying a baby. In fact, this is a perfect chance to make up for all those times when you had to pass up on raw fish, jacuzzis, coffee or alcohol.
So instead of staying at home, get that belly rocking as part of a creative costume and be the life of any party at the end of this month. Here are twenty-five pregnant women who did exactly that, and their costumes provide plenty of inspiration for your own mask.
1. Absolutely guac-ing that avocado costume
2. It is never too early to start trick-or-treating
3. In her future is a baby, but gaze into her crystal ball and you may find out yours
4. Don’t let this cat string you along with her ball of yarn
5. Those who told her she couldn’t dress up for Halloween because she was pregnant are rueing the day
6. “I came in like a wrecking ball”
7. Perhaps this is a pumpkin best left uncarved?
8. Being pregnant is a great time to do couples’ Halloween costumes
9. A sweet gumball machine
10. A real slam dunk
11. Is this the best Halloween costume ever? “Ask again later”
12. Nailed the movie reference!
13. A Kool-Aid costume? Oh yeah!
14. An egg-cellent choice
15. Gotta catch ’em all!
16. Probably the only time that Aqua Teen Hunger Force and pregnancy will go together
17. A cheesy stuffed pizza costume
18. A couple that will definitely paint the town this Halloween
19. This costume is all the Things
20. A pregnant lady who will definitely be the life of the party
21. This baby bird will be hatching very soon
22. Proof that sometimes a pregnant woman can be a bit spooky
First time painting a prego stomach #jacktheskeleton#jack#nightmarebeforechristmas#pregostomach#prego#skeleton#bellypainting#pregnanthalloween#happyhalloween#givemecandy#halloweencostume#grinzart#facepaint#airbrush#jackfromwayback#paintdaily#paintsomthing#praticemakesperfect#artlife#jackskeleton#halloween2014