You don’t usually pay attention to the product instruction when you purchase them, do you? It’s a bit like clicking “I accept the terms and conditions” without reading the license agreement. But according to BoredPanda, you should. They compiled a list of the funniest instructions you will ever find on the backs of different products and they are hilarious. In fact, they might actually make you start reading product labels from now on!
If only they were all like these, eh?
1. Caught red-handed!
Hilarious, even with it obviously being clumsy Photoshop work.
2. This description is legendary!
3. Instructions for a dog shampoo
4. A clothing label promoting gender equality
5. Don’t slap pandas!!
6. This hoodie even has life instructions
7. Only like the best lotion instructions ever?
9. “Because I hate shirts with complicates wash instructions.”
11. Just in case…
12. Good luck – we have no forks!
13. “Bought this shirt today and looked at the tag…”
14. Yeah, very helpful!
15. The most accurate cooking directions for canned food, ever!
16. What a marvelous idea!
17. Admit it, you totally do it.
18. When Chinese sweatshop workers use Google Translate
19. The most confusing product instruction ever
20. Some charming advice on a clothing tag
21. Refresh your drink, pal!
22. Men don’t need directions
23. “I was checking my wife’s new mug for dishwasher instructions when I found a handy tip from the manufacturer.”
Was the mug made out of Dresden porcelain?
24. “Never noticed this on the back of the cards against humanity instructions.”
I bet he’s getting a lot of letters from Iraq.