Keeping up and informing you about new Instagram beauty trends (makeup and nails mostly) is something that we’re quite good at. You’ve seen rainbow roots, glitter tips and marble lips, and now it’s time for your nails. Appropriately, there’s a new nail trend taking Instagram by storm, and that’s quartz nails.
These are named and designed after the rose quartz, a mineral known to resonate out its love energy into its surrounding, and these light pink nails will make your hands look super dreamy.
Here are some of the best examples of this nail trend, as found by Bored Panda.
1. The gold rings accompany it perfectly
2. On top of the real thing
3. Just a bit of bling
4. Super dreamy
5. Rings and blings
6. They look good with this baggy sweater
7. Just a bit of white
They look just as good as the actual mineral.
10. Some more baggy sweater action
11. I’ll call these “nude quartz”
12. Some more nude quartz
13. The subtle gold bling accompanies this color beautifully
I have a feeling that rose gold decals might look just as good though.
14. That’s one beautiful diamond
16. Some brighter colored bling
17. Complimenting beautiful jewelry
18. Just a little bit of promotion
19. A heftier amount of bling
20. A hint of ink there
Will you give these quartz nails a try? Have any more photos of them to share? Share them in the comments!