Working as a server is a job like no other. You get to deal with all kinds of people on a daily basis. It’s far from easy and you need to be patient. Moreover, it’s damn hard to please everyone when the restaurant is full. Everyone starts complaining and you are just hopeless. Luckily for you, there is the thing called tip. After reading these 15 reasons compiled by ViralThread about why servers should get their 20% tip, you will think twice about not tipping them.
1. Servers have “extremely” well-paid jobs
2. Their managers are so “nice” to them and “never” talk down to them
3. Servers don’t really think that much
4. In the end, they also have to clean the table
5. Servers are not rich
Do you still think that working as a server is easy?
6. Servers really don’t mind having to take the blame for somebody else
7. They are constantly reminded how expendable they are
8. Who said that servers only work four hours a day?
9. There is nothing to clean up because the food is so good…
10. Hitting on servers looks like this
11. Sometimes servers become accidental nutritionists
12. They get accused of so many things, including this
13. Let’s not forget the cleaning side of the job…
14. Servers have incredible skills that you should never underestimate
15. And they have to share their tips, too!
So, do you still think it’s a bad idea to tip your server 20%?
Here is how a man left an incredible tip.