Not all hacks are the same. While some of them can be very easy to do and literally save your life/time, while some others can go out of control very easily. As much as we enjoy the easy ones, here are some ridiculous ones collected by Diply, that we kinda want to try nonetheless. Would you?
1. “After a year owning my own house, I tend to find ways to make chores easier.”
Reddit | eqrunner
2. “No acceptable reason not to use his tongue to grab each piece.” I definitely approve!
Reddit | babycnel
3. Proof that duct tape can be used to win infinite life struggles
4. Pizza box briefcase? This requires some time and effort but it’s all worth it!
Reddit | hades0401
12. “The vet said the anti-scratch cone would be $50.00. Tractor Supply had it for $19.95…”
Reddit | GusFringus
13. We want this to work so badly – it would be the best fall/spring invention of all time!
14. Cheap motel TV mount: a flat screen taped to an older TV with packing tape
-Hello, the TV in my room isn’t working.
-Try removing the first TV.
-OK. Now it works but there’s no HD option.