All of us makeup lovers rejoiced when Rihanna launched her Fenty Beauty line in late 2017. It signified the end of many people’s troubles finding products that are an exact match for their skin tone. And not only does Fenty Beauty come in a wide range of shades, but the these are all really high quality products as well.
The Universal Lip Luminizer, aka Gloss Bomb, is one of the Fenty Beauty products that’s had the greatest commercial success. It’s not hard to understand why it’s so popular when you see how gorgeous it looks on anyone’s lips! Just take a look at these photos, compiled by Diply, and you might just find yourself in need of a quick trip to Sephora.
1. Nathalie paired the Gloss Bomb with the Mars On Fire and Meteor Crush eyeshadows from the Fenty Beauty Galaxy Palette for a drop dead gorgeous look
2. The Gloss Bomb is the perfect way to accentuate your natural beauty
3. Stacey looking all glammed up with eyeshadow from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette and the NYX Birthday Palette and rounding off the look with the Gloss Bomb
4. Shaneese shows that the already gorgeous Gloss Bomb looks even better when accessorized with a smile
5. The Gloss Bomb works perfectly with Ali’s fair complexion, and her strong brow game is courtesy of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown.
6. Becca did all of her makeup using Fenty Beauty products: primer, foundation, and Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife, and, of course, the Gloss Bomb.
7. The combination of Gloss Bomb, gold eyeshadow, and flawless winged eyeliner looks absolutely stunning on Jessika
8. Rocio used the ItsMyRayeRaye x BH Cosmetics Palette for her eyes, highlighter and contour, finishing off her fabulous look with the Gloss Bomb
9. The Gloss Bomb is also a great addition when you’re going for a more natural look for a trip to the beach, as demonstrated by Crystal
10. Alicia topped off her magnificent earth-tone makeup with the Gloss Bomb, and her flawless brows were done with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown.
11. Saba’s highlighted her natural beauty with the Gloss Bomb and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
12. Paola looks beautiful with the Gloss Bomb and the ruby-inspired eyeshadow from the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette