NYPD officer Samantha Sepulveda has the career of her dreams and she never thought she needed anything more. However, she was encouraged to pursue modeling by some friends and she discovered she enjoys doing it on top of her policing duties. The Dominican-born moved to the United States when she was five years old and she claims that even then, she knew she wanted to be on the police force. Sepulveda has been on the force since 2010 but only started working as model four years ago and is finally getting some deserved recognition.
Check out twelve sweltering shots of the 33-year-old’s modeling career so far.
1. Samantha works as an officer in Freeport, Long Island and resides in Long Beach, New York
2. She mainly moonlights as a lingerie and swimsuit model
3. She never considered modeling before she was encouraged by some friends
4. She was born in Santo Domingo, the capital of the Dominican Republic
5. Her Instagram account currently has 248,200 followers
6. She used to be on the covers of Muscle and Fitness and Inside Fitness
7. She came to the United States with her mother and older sister
8. She’s now modeling all over the world: from Spain and the UK to Australia and Nicaragua
9. She says getting into the business when she was 29 makes her more down-to-earth and not as industry obsessed
10. She is very athletic; in high school, she earned a lacrosse scholarship to attend the University of Massachusetts, as well as numerous sports awards
11. Samantha earned a bachelor’s degree in Management from the Isendberg School of Business while playing on the University’s lacrosse team and became the seventh highest goal scorer in the team’s history
12. She earned a Masters degree in Business Administration of Finance from Hofstra University. She graduated with honors from both her undergraduate and graduate studies