Looking at the most ordinary everyday things can be so strangely fulfilling sometimes. Arrangements, patterns, shapes and colors can give life to inanimate objects and satisfy our senses in the weirdest of ways.
The following 20 pictures contain obscene amounts of eye-candy that will leave you wanting more.
1. When the crust is just about right
Look at this perfectly toasted marshmallow. Shiny brown crust and all the juice is still there. Mouthwatering.
Source: Reddit | SlimJones123
2. The Japanese face wash that dispenses foam in the shape of a rose.
I bet I can go through a whole box of these in no time. Can’t stop looking.
3. It looks like a toy snake.
This snake decided to make a flawless coil, and it looks so serene in the center. I wouldn’t touch it, though.
Source: Reddit | OMGLMAOWTF_com
4. “Lining up my tie on the first try,” wrote PhilHist.
The OCD crowd will notice and appreciate, sir.
Source: Reddit | PhilHist
5. Ceramic carving looks amazing.
Who thought that uncovering layers with a scraper could be so satisfying to watch?
6. This is a Maple Belgian Waffle Cake.
Recipe. You’re welcome.
Source: Reddit | Emiliovaslord
7. These pots look like they don’t have a single worry.
Calms you down looking at them, doesn’t it?
Source: Reddit | sidshembekar
8. This one is all too familiar.
You just squeeze it and then flatten it perfectly with something like a pen or a ruler.
9. “I was shaking with a box of toothpicks and they arranged like this,” wrote JesseH14.
I just tried this and it wasn’t even close. Trademark this logo, guy.
Source: Reddit | JesseH14
10. Kyoto, Japan, without the power lines in the city.
Someone shopped the power lines out of this picture of Kyoto, and it looks so clean and beautiful.
Source: Reddit | error404error00
11. Dark chocolate chips and raspberries. A perfect fit.
Source: Reddit | icametodropbombs
12. Hedgehogs are just the cutest. Look at this adorable ball of spines slipping into a measuring cup. I could watch this all day.
13. That’s a perfect 24/7 on the gas pump.
This doesn’t happen too often, and yes, I want a receipt of that.
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
14. Whoever arranged these trees is a legend.
I mean, the center may be too dense to walk through, but this aerial view is just so enjoyable.
Source: Reddit | WiiUvinate
15. These honeycomb hills are incredible.
I want to break off a chunk so bad! But that would only destroy the sheer perfection.
Source: Reddit | CrazyDuck6745
16. Fully peeled pomegranates.
If you like pomegranates, here’s a picture that will make you salivate.
Source: Reddit | FOUND-A-USERNAME
17. “My wife opened a washing machine full of towels and found it just like this after the cycle. Amazing,” wrote Rittmeister7.
I just want to climb into the washer and lay down on that.
Source: Reddit | Rittmeister7
18. This assortment of fungi made by artist Jill Bliss.
Source: Reddit | thebayallday
19. “My shoe impression pattern I did in my Forensics class,” wrote snakeswithhats.
And yes, those are Vans.
Source: Reddit | snakeswithhats
20. Glue-gun drips make a satisfying tower.
Reddit said they looked like insect eggs. Can’t argue with that. But they’re so nice to look at.
Source: Reddit | pimack
If you liked these pictures, share them with your friends on Facebook.