Remember the age of “pics or it didn’t happen”? Yeah, Photoshop came along and hunted that animal to extinction. But exactly as a consequence of it, we’re finding pictures more and more impossible to believe. Or, less and less possible to believe. Any way you turn it, pictures are having a midlife crisis!
Here’s a collection of the worst offenders, courtesy of Diply.
1. When Amy Schumer is on Judge Judy. Like what is she even doing there? Getting inspired for her jokes?!
2. Wow, so military jets are actually drivable on ordinary streets. WANT.
3. When the architect liked Jenga a bit too much.
4. Seeing is believing? Hell NO!
5. You’re all lazy millennials, and this picture proves it!!!
6. Why is Nicholas Cage on the cover of a Serbian biology textbook? Why the hell not?! He’s Nicholas Cage, it suits him.
7. Oh God… please God no. My house is haunted!
8. So, does it follow that Woody Harrelson is actually somebody’s stomach?
9. Gee, thanks for telling us. Now we’re ALL tripping!
10. Kid managed to get his way. You’re my spirit animal now, kid!