If you have flat and straight hair, there’s a good chance your biggest beauty struggle in life is adding volume to your hair. Numerous women are trying to achieve a more sexy, luscious, voluminous hairstyle on a daily basis.
For all of you fellow sufferers, here’s a simple step-by-step tutorial for making your hair more voluminous. And the best thing? You can fit into your everyday schedule. It is delivered by Sydneyan makeup artist, foodie and jet setter, Tina Yong. Become one of the almost 1.5 million people subscribed to her channel for video content on makeup, lifestyle and traveling.
1. Spray your hair with Batiste Dry Shampoo to remove any excess oil
2. Section off the sides of your hair to make it easier to work with
3. Back-comb your hair to make it stand up and acquire more texture. Don’t be afraid to get a little rough – this will only add to the volume.
4. Repeat the procedure on different parts of your hair, finishing off with the sectioned-off sides. Always move from the root towards the ends, not the other way around.
5. Spread out the hair using your hands
6. Smooth out the top layer of hair by using a tail comb or a brush
7. Spray it all over one more time to finish
Check out the video to see the Aussie beauty go from bland to big.