Do you know what your body language is saying about you?
Eight per cent of communication is non-verbal. So before you even begin to speak you are communicating with other people through body language! Are they seeing your true feelings? Are you giving away too much? But the way we look at someone or the way we sit or the way we stand up, shows the true you. Take a look at the images below to get clearer point.
- Are you bored or really interested in what you are engaged in?
- Have you already put up barriers or do you have a more welcoming attitude?
- How your eyes rest on someone else’s face represents different meanings
- The direction of your gaze can depict various thoughts
- Watch out for this one! Rubbing the back of the neck can be a sign of deception
- The way we position our legs can also be a big indicator of how we are feeling. Someone with crossed legs who has tucked the toe of the top leg behind the calf of the other is likely feeling shy.