There are some bad decisions in life: substance abuse, unprotected sex, bad tattoos. The last item happens due to a poor idea, or poor craftsmanship. Now, the latter one usually happens when the person wanting to get a tattoo also wants to spend as little as possible, resulting in the business being taken to a mediocre artist, or to a plain amateur. Usually, the result is remorse, and the said tattoo being taken to be corrected, usually behind a cover up.
Now, there are people who do not learn from their mistakes. Scroll down to see sixteen examples.
1. Not being ashamed by past mistakes
2. Putting Andy on the Wall of Shame
3. Kitty obliteration successful
4. It seems the Playboy Bunny was not such a bad tattoo, after all
5. At least there’s no doubt about how he feels about her
6. Good skills, horrible idea
7. Jesus wept
8. What could the Hyundai have possibly done, that was so unacceptable?
9. Dude, it couldn’t have been that bad? Oh, wait…
10. The creativity in this one has to be applauded
11. One of Dr. Frasier Crane’s patients
12. Ain’t It Heavy?
13. Manchester, so much to answer for…
14. What was the original tattoo meant to be, anyway?
15. We’re hoping this is still unfinished, although we’re smart enough to know better
16. Is that a rat?!