Everyone has a terrible day now and again and the best way to get through one is to keep plugging away as best as you can until the day is over – which it inevitably will be sooner or later. Then, it’s all about picking yourself up the following day, forget what’s happened and start afresh. Well, some of these people might have had a bit of trouble doing that the following morning.
1. I hate the dentist
Source: reddit | Dexter_Jettster
2. “What are you crying about, I have a lollipop stuck to my shoulder.”
Source: reddit | GabbiKat
3. It’s raining deer, hallelujah
Source:reddit | calliope24
4. Some kid is about to ruin his mom’s day
Source:reddit | Syckwun
5. A double-shitty day
Source: reddit | mykeuk
6. At least it’s automatic?
Source: reddit | JakeBlanchy
7. Stuck in a moment you can’t get out of
8. And you thought this only happened in movies
9. When it begins like this, what good can be expected?
Source: reddit | ry4
10. How far he got before he noticed?
Source: reddit | beernerd
11. Perfect timing
Source: reddit | Se7en_Sinner
12. Day ruined by an egomaniac
Source: Twitter | @Erin_Safran
Source: reddit | Kartingf1Fan
14. A bad day threatening to turn into a terrible night
Source: reddit | ScOttyfarms2
15. More of a poor choice than a bad day
Source: reddit | soundgodjr
16. We’ve all been through this
17. The real reason behind people moving apartments
Source: reddit | o0Baconer0o
18. Rock bottom
19. Yup. That can happen.
20. When you hit the post from one yard out. In the last minute. Of extra time. In the World Cup final. And the opponents counter attack and score.